Tuesday 21 May 2013

Hazelnut Cacao Bombshell (dark choc version)

Today was the last day with my favorite class. Decided to make something for the kids. Thought about cheesecake(vegan, of course) but decided to make something easier (yes, I was feeling very lazy-not my fault-such a cold winter day). Had medjool dates(10), hazelnut meal(1 cup), cacao(1/4 cup-yeah super rich).  Put them in a food processor, sprinkled water when needed until they came to 'Yeah okay, we will stick together' consistency. Added broken bits of cashews (10), 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut, shaped them, dusted them with hazelnut meal and supposed to refrigerate them for an hour. I did not refrigerate them cos it was super cold outside :P. Took me 20 mins to make them.

I know what you are thinking. Not great shape but they were amazing :)

image

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, I can't wait to try these! I love bite-sized healthy snacks. Thanks for checking out Life Is Like A Dumpling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You are welcome

    ReplyDelete