Sunday 26 May 2013

Fluffy Chocolate mousse

I am not usually a sweet tooth person. But off-late, I have been craving for chocolate. Had avocado banana and cocoa in my pantry :) -that's what you need to make yummy vegan mousse.

Ingredients:

  • Banana-1 big

  • Avocado-1 medium

  • Maple syrup-1 Tbsp

  • Coconut oil melted-1 tsp

  • Light coconut milk-2 Tbsp

  • Cashews-45 gms

  • 2 pinches salt

  • Raw cacao powder-3 Tbsp

  • 100 gms chocolate chips melted


Method:

  • Blend everything apart from the choc chips until fluffy and add to the melted chocolate chip mixture. Fold until they are mixed well, chill them for an hour/so and serve.

  • Top with Hazelnut meal

  • I was too tempted to taste it so had 2 spoonfuls before I realized I had forgotten to take a pic ;)


image

2 comments:

  1. Awww.. You are welcome. Thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete