Thursday 28 March 2013

Blueberry banana choco magic

Sorry that I wasn't able to post for the last month and a half. Vacation to Tasmania and semester started.. Back to work. I know they are all excuses. :( I will try to keep up blogging regularly :)

I got a 125 gms pack of Tasmanian blue berries. Having tasted them in Tassie, I knew they would taste great and milkshake is what you you put them in

Ingredients

  • Banana-1

  • Blueberry - 75 gms

  • Dates- 3 for sweetness

  • Sun flower seeds -2 tsp

  • Chia seeds -1 tsp

  • Dietary fibre - 1 tsp

  • Soy milk - enough to blend into a thick milkshake

  • Raw Cacao powder - 1 heaped tbsp

  • Almond meal- 1 tsp


Method

  • Blend them all together [except almond meal] in a high speed blender and top with almond meal and a blueberry



image

No comments:

Post a Comment