Saturday 19 January 2013

Spinach protein crepe

Spinach protein crepe


I have these 5000+ recipes, I am trying to make them all vegan and healthy. This is one such recipe where there were loads of non-vegan ingredients that have been replaced. I also had a conversation with my trainer Cam who was talking about how gluten-free diet aids in weight loss for many people. I have to do more research in trying to make recipes gluten-free. Used buckwheat flour and chickpea flour. Best crepe I have ever had in my life :)

Ingredients

  • Buckwheat flour-1/2 cup

  • Chickpea flour-1/2 cup

  • Spinach, coriander, curry leaves, chives-2 handfuls finely chopped

  • Dietary fibre powder-1 tbsp

  • Dry chilli powder, cumin powder-1 tsp each

  • Red onion-1/2 finely chopped

  • Water-(you need enough water for runny consistency)

  • Salt-to taste

  • Oil-a tsp for crepe


image

Method

  • Mix them all together and make crepe on a hot pan.

  • You could either eat it by itself or with some chutney.

  • Very healthy, high in protein and fibre


image
Serves:2-2 people

No comments:

Post a Comment